Technology Techniques

Technology and I do not get along well at all, so when I was checking each browser tune-up tool, I was proud of myself for already having tools like spellcheck and word count installed. In fact, I did not need to do any extra installations, and more than that I was already familiar with and comfortable using/applying the features that were recommended. I think features such as these are very important to utilize on a daily basis. I also like using the Tab Groups feature on Chrome, though I do not know if other internet browsers have this. I always have multiple tabs open on my Chrome window, so I group tabs of a similar subject into one single folder-like tab (e.g. “post-graduation” or “research paper sources”) to not only organize my browser window but also make it look like I have less internet tabs open than I actually do. Seeing so many tabs open stresses me out, so this really helps me in more ways than one. All you have to do is right click on a tab, choose “add to a group”, and either add it to an existing group or create a new group. That is the only recommendation I can think of that is relevant technology and browser tools. And, seeing as technology is not my strong suit, I am open to learning more suggestions and improving my web skills in general.

Cartoon Computer: Flickr








Comments